Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jungle Gym updates, or bringing the jungle to Livermore

I'm not sure which jungle we're bring to the tri-valley, the elephant and chimp are African, the tiger comes from India, the birds strike me as something you'd see in the amazon. I guess it's similar to the island from Swiss Family Robinson with animals from all over. Either way I wanted to give some more teaser pics of the progress made last week to our new jungle fort treehouse thing-a-ma-jig.



Julianne Pimentel adding some wildlife to Livermore.








New mirrors up and a piece of advice, don't tear down and put up huge mirrors by yourself, it's just not smart.






This is the freshly stained decks and some more finishing touches.









Now all I have to do is try to finish painting the rock wall, wrapping the pit, find a slide that actually fits, etc. Just another Sunday.

Location:Gymfinity Gymnastics 230 S Vasco Rd

1 comment:

Charlotte Johnson said...

My name is Charlotte Johnson, I live in California U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told myself that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parent with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Mr. Lorenzo Diego that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on his E-mail
 mrlorenzodiegoloafirm@outlook.com OR Whatsapp: +1(346) 226-2778  and inform them Charlotte Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Bless