Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ahhhhhh!

Yeah thats how it felt much of the day for me. And you know I'm not exatly sure where the day actually began for me. You see I was there all day yesterday, came home, ate, showered, came back to the gym to finish my work and then slept in the nook in my office. Which you would think would be really uncomfortable except that I slept like a rock, until the alarm went off at 5:30. The first ahhhh! After that I ran around all morning trying to get the place presentable for the inspectors, all the while knowing that I needed to be getting the dance floors finished, a slow agh builds. By the time lunch rolls round, I'm short on supplies, short on energy, and short on time. Ahh!
I get back to the gym classes ate ready to start for gym, and then the dancers show. Ahhh!
No one knows where they're working out, I don't know who's who, who's paid, who's signed waivers, who's supposed to be there, who's coaching. Ahhhhhhh!
Then everything mellows a little and things kind of work themselves out. I meet a lot of nice kids and parents, answer lots of questions, and everyone is totally excited about the new place, even though its not finished yet.
So I wrap things up after practice say goodnight only to realize I still need to go get my flooring from the acro gym. Ahhhh!
Oh well, my brother came to my rescue again and helped me grab the flooring and I don't even have to sleep on the floor tonight. Now if can just get this kink out of my back, owww!

"Gymfinity Gymnastics, where fitness and fun are number 1!" www.gymfinitygymnastics.com www.gymfinityjerod.blogspot.com

No comments: