Monday, August 4, 2008

Because gym memberships are expensive.

That's right an intelligent few of us have taken advantage of all of the times I've offered to let everyone help move equipment. Now those people can avoid the expense of costly gym memberships, and they get to help the new gym get finished faster, wow aren't they lucky.

Seriously though, we did have to move a ton of the equipment again and I would like to thank my brother, Glenn, Doug, Dave, Sean, John, and everyone else who has shown up to help over the past few weeks. Sorry if you weren't mentioned but I write these things at 1am.

Regardless here is a quick pic of the fruits of our labor.
I know it's awe inspiring, isn't it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are gyms everywhere, but choosing a gym that delivers a strong value with all the equipment and training areas you need at a competitive price can be a very time-consuming and discouraging process. Many people end up choosing a job that is over-priced and doesn't really fit their needs.You can get more information about Fitness Equipment which I browsed on internet can fetch you help